Service & Repair
At Your Door When You Need Us!
Residential & Commercial Service
Wulf Brothers heating and cooling contractors has certified, HVAC technicians covering the entire Door and Kewaunee County area as well as part of Brown County . Our trained and certified heating and air-conditioning technicians provide authorized warranty services for all of our products, plus post-warranty service for most all other makes and models. We utilize the latest diagnostic technologies to quickly and efficiently determine the nature of your service problem and are committed to its successful completion, on time and on budget.
We have a fleet of nine vehicles in the field on any given day. For emergency heating and air conditioning repair service Wulf Brothers is At your door when you need us, returning your home to the comfort level you expect.
We offer 24 Hour Emergency Service
We service all brands of equipment including:
• Furnaces • Air Conditioners • Boilers
• Heat Pumps • Ductless Systems • Geothermal
We repair the following product brands:
Carrier • Rheem • Bryant • Goodman • Lennox • Tempstar • Trane
Learn about our Annual Service Plans to keep your system running Efficiently, Safely and Reliably.
Your heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and systems are made up of mechanical equipment with many moving parts. Like cars and trucks, they need regular maintenance to keep them running reliably, efficiently and safely, while avoiding problems that lead to more expensive repairs, breakdowns and unsafe operating conditions.
Wulf Brothers’ Annual Service Plans:
• Ensure peak operating efficiency and energy cost savings
• Make sure your entire system is operating safely
• Extend the life of your equipment
• Avoid costly and uncomfortable breakdowns
• Keep your warranties valid
• Improve indoor air quality
• Cost less than non-maintenance plan service calls
If your unit isn’t working check the following items:
1. Is there power to the unit?
2. Is your propane tank empty?
3. Is the thermostat set correctly? Heating/winter, cooling/summer?
4. Is the furnace filter clean?
What Our Customers are Saying:
We could not have asked for better service! Everything was left neat and clean. The system operation was explained and questions were answered. Well done!
Sturgeon Bay Show Room
155 E. Walnut Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
200 Commerce Dr
Luxemburg, WI 54217
2613 S Bay Shore Dr #1
Sister Bay, WI 54234